DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saudi Airlines

salam ,

Masyallah after long time my bad :( miss blogging so much . By the way i'm just came back from short holiday  ,was like 3 weeks ONLY but alhamdulillah at least i got holiday to see my beloved in Hometown .
will update all the activities next entry ( when ? hahaha no idea & don't want to promise anythings )
Conclusion: my AJF and i already made decision regarding life career and our precious daughter rania BUT like i said and we always know , we just planned but ALLAH knows better and the BEST .

Okay back to my Post entry : Saudi Airlines,not that i don't trust our MAS airlines but i just think in terms of saving  , MAS cost u more +++ compared to saudi airlines which my return ticket to malaysia only SR 1800, and if i'm not mistaken MAS 's fare is double ?? i don't mind sitting for 8 hours in economy class or so whatever , what important is i arrived safely , right?BUT when something happen ...i mean like when u trust people to take care of your things, or property ..suddenly it missing and the only words that u heard is " i have no idea or i don't know comes out from that particular people : seriously i don't think so we can be NORMAL at that moment .IT happen to me last night once i arrived in jeddah airport, one box (full of foods) is missing !!!!!only belacan , bunga kantan but still ..its my property !!!!i've heard before one of my friends lost her luggage , i just ignored it but now it happen to me .and what can i do is only crying and praying i will get back my box and NO MORE to Saudi Airlines....

hehehe today  i received call from saudi airlines ,and they already found my box.yehaaaa..can masak nasi goreng belacan .and i 've been thinking come on lets give them try saudi airlines not to bad actually (no liquor) , maybe only once inshallah after this no more "missing luggage " hehehheh luggage bag up to 50kg and cheap too...:P

so sleepy , have to sleep now ,
chow inshallah will update all my adventures, exciting holiday in my next entry ....and  rania's reactions? and behaviour once she saw me after 7 months be apart..
salam....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...