DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I LOVE Chocolate

Snap…who doesn’t love chocolate aite? it’ s so sexy ,delicious ,tempting …mmmmm yummy , I’m not a real fan of original chocolate ,I’d  prefer dark chocolate than smooth milk chocolate and for me I think chocolate with any kinds of Nuts is a good combination rather than a plain chocolate.

As in Malaysia , we have a lots variety of chocolate : Cadbury I guess the famous ones .and for expensive and luxury chocolate is PATCHI , Godiva and etc…for daily I only consumed Cadbury chocolate as its more cheaper and easy to get and kinda nice too …

When arrived in Jeddah  , I can see there a lots of chocolate shop ..wow not only one brand ,, but “kateer “ ( many in Arabic ) ,with nice , lovely packaging for all kinds of celebration , baby shower,birthday , anniversary  ,eid celebration and etc  with the reasonable price .Mostly of Saudi people will give chocolates or flowers  when they visit their families in hospital ( I only can give example in hospital uhuhuu:P ),not like Malaysian’s tradition we will not bring chocolate for families whom admitted to hospital for diabetes mellitus right ?means that we will consider our gifts depends to patient’s  condition but not in KSA .for them Chocolate is halwa : means nice warm wishes  and get well soon . hehe correct me if I’m wrong  …

For 7 months working here , besides $$ ,I also sometimes get chocolate ,nice and delicious chocolate from patients and pt’s relatives ,that is their way to say thank you and to appreciate what have u done .:) nice way …It’s really tempting  and I can’t resist with it .

And that’s make me wonder and curious for past 2 weeks , its hard for me to get sleep and sometimes I will wake up  around 2 @ 3 in the morning and just felt that I need to eat something. ermm…I thought I’m hungry, so I cooked , I ate maggi , I drink but still it keep go on for 4,5 days same routine , …….until one day , I wake up again at 3 am and instead of eating sandwiches , I took chocolate and guess what , ?? I asleep and missed my bus for morning shift hahhahahahah.
Now I know….it’s CHOCOLATE . It is observed that chocolate cravings cannot be satisfied by any sweet/candy other than chocolate itself( no surprises there )..:P facts that I notice from google.com Chocolate produces the effects of a mild anti-depressant by increasing serotonin and endorphin levels in the brain.yes..yezza..no wonder I feel more Happy , no-depress at all( Alhamdulillah ) and fell YOUNG hehhee  ..


One famous chocolate shop In Saudi is Al NUkaly ( since 1932) ..




Bought chocolate hazelnut ½ kg only for SR60



Bought chocolate almond ¼ kg : SR29..




it is quite obvious that our love and ongoing relationship with it, isn't going to change in the near or distant future - not if I have anything to do with it! 


































2 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

the packaging look yummy..belum rasa lagi! hiks

neverletmego said...

hye .sis,:) yes mmg sdp sgt but compared to patchi ,kalah la kan but more cheaper than patchi with nice decorating lain dari lain .:) kalau buat hantaran mesti nice..good luck wth ur business sis...envy with all ur " magic hands".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...