DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My first batch of Macaroons

 
Salam,

Trial and error , I just loved to try new recipes Macaroons  you all…:P ,living in Jeddah: I struggle to find them.  Heheh my bad I’m not familiar with all bakery shop  in Jeddah .I’m sure there are a lots of macaroons .So I’m now learning   how to make these via YouTube .

Yes I’m  truly fan of miss google and youtube .internet is not so bad right if u re in right path . It is a thrill to get a batch come out of the oven with a pretty done 

Come on ,let’s start with the ingredients:

1 cup confectioners’ sugar,
3/4 cup almond flour,  (I’ve made my own , but just buying it is simpler)
2 large egg whites, room temperature
1/4 cup superfine sugar

 And for the fillings : I don’t have enough time to made my own ,so just bought KIWI and chocolate bar for the first batch .First trial …:)

Pictures please….



 

 hahah ..not this one guys ... ..:P

 can u see it , macaroons is italian deserts - is crunchy outside and like chewing gum once u bite .


chocolate fillings ..


 Fresh kiwi fillings


My ugly macaroons ...:p
So even though is ugly  I thinking of little alterations I could make next time to get the perfect batch.


4 comments:

Miss Ryha said...

Good try! Nampak sedap sgt. I baru nak belajar bake. Tapi rumah xde oven. Xpe, dah berniat pun dpt pahala kan. But I'll make it happen by this year. InsyaAllah.

neverletmego said...

:) tq Ryha hheh..taste is not so bad , i letak sikit gula .tak ikut sgt the original recipes . but rupa ..heheh buruk need to practice more and more .baking is just so FUN ..really ..tak sbr nak balik nak bake with little princess rania ..Good luck to u ,, nanti share ok ...:) mana tahu u talented dari i .bakat terpendam tu ..insyallah :)

juicy X said...

owaah untungla pandai bt macaroon!

neverletmego said...

jus : eheidakla pandai sgt , tgk u-tube ble la nak meng-copy ni ..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...