DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Language Barrier

 Salam diamond ,

'phew  what a disaster night i knew i shouldn't said it ..:( but i ALHAMDULILLAH even chaos in Work place hehe still manageable and i trust ALLAH swt always with me , my spirit is always there to support me handle the pressure.:) End our shift with BIG SMILE on my face .yehaa...Already submit my annual leave application , hope will be approve by mudira ,insyallah she will and she MUST ...:P
Btw , FYI mudira is Leader /Boss in arabic.
Besides of workload , homesick , Language also is a MAJOR problem to me , not with the colleagues but with patients .Mostly patients in KSA , don't know how  to speak in ENGLISH at all.even a single things , number...etc .SO we have to learned to speak their language , is hard tho for me because im old hehhee and its takes time for me to learned by talking to the patients everyday .,,,,, Practice make perfect .

How time flies , Now alhamdulillah , masyALLAH i manage to communicate with patients /saudi ....:) well sometimes still need a interpreter .hahahhahah.....Like malay , arabic also have many dialect , example: we used "bahasa pasar" in jeddah , so simple words  u can't find in Dictionary Arabic-ENglish .
Im Cool with that  is easy ...but still have to brush-up my langguage in arabic and also in English .
And one things is i  miss to talk in Malay at Work as im the only malaysian in my Department :(.........

I'm proud of myself still able to learn other language ,it will take long time for me to be more POWER with arabic , but then with all helps and support insyALLAH ..i'm sure will be more fluent.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...