DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, February 3, 2012

Consulate Open Day 2012: Jeddah , KSA

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم




General Consulate in Jeddah invited  all  Malaysian to joined THE Open Day 2012 in Embassy , Thanks to ALLAH i went there for renewal of my passport last week so i was informed by The officer in Embassy .Tq so much Haji Ali .I'm so excited as this is my first time attended an event in Jeddah  and looking forward to go and my friend organized it well by booked a bus for us .The Event started at 5pm -11pm.

There were a  lot of booth  , from abaya booth , painting /glass painting  / booth to variety of malaysian foods.
 I m not able to snap pictures as we all SO BUSY *hunting * for the foods ..hhaahhahaahh :P how we can resist looking at all traditional "kueh -Mueh " kan??.Maybe some foods is over-priced BUT still? malaysian food in JEDDAH ? layan je ....hehhe 






 -pecal : SR 8 -


 ~Laksam:SR8 ( heheh almost finished - forget to snap earlier )~



~ Pasembur penang : SR 10 ~

 ~ Beef 0r chicken satay ( 5 skewers = SR 12)~




They also organized telematch/games for kids , adult.Karaoke session : Malaysia's got talent only for kids hehehe  and Luckydraws and  i heard they also have movie time: Merong Mahawangsa.Too bad we can't wait until end as our transportation already came at 8pm, :( ..
its been a tiring day eating hehe but ALHAMDULILLAH we had a great time making new friends and tilll we meet again insyALLAH .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...