DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, January 2, 2012

Stars Avenue Jeddah :Luxury Mall

 Salam Ladies ..( and my hubby )

Today is my 4th off day ,and still counting :) after settled all my pending business at Bank today .my friend , sis wani and i so hungry so we decided to have a lunch +breakfast at Stars Avenue .This is my first time and its only 10-15 minutes to our house :).Just nearby .
Lets picture do the talking :

 its already open :)
and..ada Tutti Frutti
 FUrla
 Jimmy Choo


We had breakfast + lunch at Cafe ceramique : its an Unique cafe as they also provide painting workshop for kids all.And also have a package for birthday party ( owh i wish rania is here -i bet rania will enjoy and like activity here )




My Hot chocolate :)


Creamy chicken soup:

Steak ( can't remember the menu's name : but seriously prefer steak at appleBee's


Sis Wani's Beef Lasagna 


Banana waffle with ice cream : its so yummy ..:)







Hang out in Stars avenue was a new experience  ,and different  compare to other mall.Like Malaysia .and the best part is all Designer boutique .

3 comments:

Atiqah Adnan said...

nad dah cam org arab k.. cun sgtt!!

Wahidah said...

wah dh ade tutti frutti..i likess..

neverletmego said...

:) huhuh qa ni selalu buat nadia malu tau ..mana ada mcm arab...org arab yang tiru org malaysia tau qa...

Wai ; aah dear dah ada tutti frutti .malam ni baru plan nak g

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...