DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Rania " - shopping syndrome

Salam...
Good morning beautiful,

The truth is ,I have a major case of  Shopping Syndrome  this year end and new year SALE happening whole over the world ( actually is every year ) right .I kept remind myself that rania will growth up  until Rania can't  even wear all her dresses but then i ended  buying all SALE item , how i can resist if the promoter and all sign board showed up to 50% ,70% ,buy 1 free 1 , Buy 2 free 1.and too cute to leave behind!and its cheaper compare to Malaysia ( + tax somemore)




Sorry hubby , i know i'm spoiling our daughter with all stuff , toys ...but seriously its very good deal !
I'm happy : can't wait to see rania trying , posing and wear it,

Love u Baby rania ..mommy miss u a lot .

3 comments:

isyqacombat said...

hehehhe...samelah kiter...kalau g shopping sume menda nak beli..penuh almari smapai xmuat my RR nak cube...

Niastory said...

:)....hee kan kan..tambah-tambah kalau sale.boleh jadi gile lupa diri sebentar hahhaa:)...comel ur RR , gewram

isyqacombat said...

hehhe..betul2...sale tu yg xleh tahan..ur rania pon comel tau!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...