DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sisterhood moment ; Please Remember me

Salam ladies ,

People come and go to our life , either you like it or no ,either they can be your friends or enemy .Once u get to know your friends better -i mean REAL friend ,get close,love , do thinks together even sharing your  make up ,shopping together, share all girls-secret :) BUT at the end they will go ... Reality is we have to realize everyone have their own plan and we can't stop people to be with us forever.For the whole my life , i ;ve met a lot of Friends- all kinda friends ..and well i still keep in touch with "some " friends.... but because of responsibilities we stuck and will loss contact .

last 3 months we been together .....





nasi lemak for me ...:(


But now?she is not around anymore, back for good .:(..Thank you so much sister ,kakak marina for everythings ,thank you for  being a good friend,good sister ,taking care of me ,cooked for me , shopping together .Seriously...Not to be so emotional but frankly speakingr rasa kehilangan seorang sahabat ,teman ,... i do appreciate and love our friendship.Hope our friendship will be forever and u will be happy and successful (",) .Amin .Love u sister miss u already ..

Please remember me ....:(



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...