DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Letter for Mak :You're the driving force in my life

211211

Nice and unique number isn't?

Salam my Love ...
Today is The Queen of my heart birthday's ,My lovely mak.So sad i can't join my siblings to celebrate with our own tradition dinner date ouside or at home :( Insyallah next year mak .


I Love u so much mak , 

You taught me everything
Everything you've given me
I'll always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life.

There isn't anything
Or anyone that I could be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side

You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were gray
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me

And no one else can be
What you have been to me you will always be
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on

There was so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me and say to me
I can face anything

And no one else can do
What you have done for me












May AllAH swt bless u mak....happy always .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...