DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Darling Rania growing up .......



Salam mommy ..

My apologies for my recent absence, it has gotten a bit nutty around here.heeheh..thanks for sticking with me . (“,) .5th Dec 2011 genap la 4 bulan rania and I berjauhan dan hanya  berhubung through skype,mobile and facebook .

 Future doctor ?my baby doll is playing with her baba ..

 
 or future singer ?i don't think so ye princess..:)

 feeling nye muka ..heheh

Rania show-off her Fulla doll..:)

 Rania can counts 1- 10 mommy.

 Love my new handbag ..thank you baba
 sexy pose with her new handbag ( she will bring everywhere she go )

 Rania still minum mamilgold milk in her bottle..:)

 She love PINKs..like mommy

 Her sexy and cute lips...(",) ...


Miss and love her so much.
tak sabar till next year..:( 
wuarghhh...

2 comments:

Elin said...

rania was so cute...klu i pun berjauhan sure rindu giler..takpe mommy cr duit byk2 kat sana...bleh shopping mcm2 tuk rania kan.

Niastory said...

heheh tq SiS , :) tu la rindu sgt sgt kat princess :(..tgh sbr sbr ni ya ALLAH ...cepatkan la masa ni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...