DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chapter : The Fine Cuisine in Jeddah


Salam hye all ,


Its already 1.45 am in the morning in Jeddah  but i  couldn't closed my eyes even for a second .nah not because i'm alone and my housemate is working noh nah...:P maybe i just got enough sleep yesterday :) .Ok better to post about my activity last week .Actually my plan is want to wait pictures from our " un-official photographer but i bet i have to wait for a year to get it ,huh....let's just enjoy our story with  humble blackberry pics , not -too bad a bit blurred...




Its my first time and its was recommended by my friends as we are so HOMESICK and missed all malaysian food.
Trust me ,the taste is just OK ...not so delicious but to compare what we get here ALHAMDULILLAH .and the price also hahehehe "boleh tahan la" kopak duet aku hari-hari makan ...






I tried Nasi lemak Damansara : its with Rendang and shrimp = Sr55
and for drink : i chose SNOW white .


Combination of  laici + rambutan = its nice :) and it costs me Sr 16
They also have Soto Ayam  its good too....and its Sr 35 
and  Nasi Ayam Hainan , Sate , Mee Goreng Mamak, and all kind of Malaysian food plus sago gule melaka ok!!!:)


What i heard is all the waiter is from Philipines and all Chef is  Malaysian...(",)
And its confirmed owned by Malaysian and i'm so proud as is not easy to have a business here peeps..
Good Luck and we had a blast having dinner there  .Hope to have time again to try their Bakery + cakes.

 Nice deco: remind me to library :)

 Sorry had to do this :  i have to ask their permission first aite ?



Super excited bile jumpa ramai malaysian and tgk iklan org cakap melayu : walaupun iklan Maggi hehehhe 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...