DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, October 20, 2011

IKEA & Sail Island

Hye peeps ,


My guilty , gosh been so long not updating anything in my blog,got a busy and hard time balancing my new workload and life over here .alhamdulillah now seems to be cool and ok as i have  2 days off  after hectic and terrible 3 working days .woke up late today , but still not too  late for Stim bath and sauna For free at my house compound today and appointment date skype-ing with my princess ,girlfriends (sisters ) and The Queen of my heart .Nothing much to write for today instead i'm just skpe-ing, eating eating and eating , watching movies and saying bubye to my beloved hubby  he is now in middle of his never end dreams Zzzzz ,as he have to wake up early morning to airport ,No he is not going to visit me yet but soon insyallah , He is going to China for his business trip .:( b u go without me...:(


 backdated post story , I am craving for meatballs and try to find fine  day to go IKea .,Alhamdulillah,with ALLAH’s will – my friend and I went to ikea  .,IKEA  popular  in malaysia for  FOOD , egg curry puff , meatballs and daim cake.(,”) and also not forgotten the IKea’s deco – give us chance to visualize our dream house right ?But in Saudi , I’m surprised because other than salmon and meatballs ,they also have khabsa rice with mutton, Lambchop with chips anda lot choices of cake besides of their  instant famous daim cake.But STILL..we prefer the FAMous delicious Meatballs eventhough the balls is super small compare  in Malaysia..:P    Pictures please habibi..:)…


Btw, I don’t like the deco…..seriously..:P
ARGHHHHHHHimiss Malaysia so much






phew,still have time for next entry ,let's do marathon update ok?
Next story is about BEACH ! As we all know  saudi people only went out at night time ,so dont be shocked when u see all family picnic along the corniche jeddah until midnight or early morning.Its so happening and fabulous with lights and their's own "statues " ...( u can see a lot of funny , extra-weird statue here -sorry can't show the pics as it will take me to jail if i snap pic in public here  )and i was so excited to go there and we made it .Its un-planned bless dinner with my Malaysian friends.we went to Water theme park for Kids only and had a nice romantic dinner at Sail island .Its only cost u SR 50 per person for one coupon  and all u can eat .NO actually is not like buffet ,u eat and u have to  pay ,If  the bills is more than your coupon price so u have to pay the difference .Ermm clear ?its confusing right ?erm..well the foods is delicious and great arabian foods (",)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...