DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, September 16, 2011

Skype-ing with beloved

Salam  All,


Im off today(weekend of course )try to settle down here .Can’t give any comments  as insyallah I will officially start my duty tomorrow.But as far I live here alhamdulilllah the accommodation great ,the activities superb.Just take a minute.hour and days for me to balance my new life here though.Insyallah ALLAh ‘s will I try to make it .:) Busy skype—ing with them..loveu allll..







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...