DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, June 24, 2011

Why PRINCE COURT MEDICAL CENTRE is my favourite hospital ?


 This is rania’s  story about her favourite hospital :


Salam ,

It’s really good morning in KL  , I’ve   woke up earlier  today because my mommy have plan for me !Guess what ? we visited PCMC .yea.. I feel  wonderful today , no fever , no nothing but my parents worried about by abnormal lump at my both upper eyelids , no-pain –at –all , but maybe slightly discomfort .My mommy always put CMC ointment ( medication ) and warm compress but it’s still there and day by day its became bigger .My baba thought it’s normal and thinks it will “disappear “ by itself BUT baba, it has been there nearly 3 months , don’t u think u have to listen to mommy ….sometimes .?hahha – (ok that is totally my mommy –not me , I love baba )

We arrived at Emergency Department at 10 am ,  im so lucky as they are not busy at that time .The receptionist request my date-of-birth to checked my name and Medical registration number in the system ,( if u are first time , u have to fill up the form tho – but its just a quick process )
Trust me ! toddler never lie ..ok !

Then , the triage nurse ( I don’t have any idea what is this –u can ask my mommy ok ) checked my vital signs ,e.g temperature .like I said , my temperature is normal .and I m so happy because my body weight is 11.8 kg .(just nice , not too fat,not too skinny ) Eventhough  my mommy was with me all the time , I kept crying like a  baby lost her Barbie doll because I don’t’ like the Triage ‘s room and the male - nurses as well !

About 10 minutes waited ,  my name was called by a stranger woman .She tried  to took  my Barbie doll , I was so  angry and started to cry .and cry . She checked and touched my both eyes .It was scary moment ,but I thinks I like her because  she kept butter up  my yellow headbands, my cute gold pump ,and  my earings  .!!

After a few minutes , we are done at payment counter, we collected medications at pharmacy !!

I’m so glad that  all process only took 30 minutes and  I would  confidently  recommend u  guys to seek treatment in PCMC .MY mommy said PCMC are not the “expensive hospital “ and  they give the best treatment in the town .

Please  du;a for me ,t I don’t want to  go there anymore as patient  .i don’t like being  sick !
And about the treatment , the doctor advice my mom to apply another cream and warm compress for a week and  we will see how it goes .She did mention about I& C ( Incision and curettage ) ermmm  – sound scary to me !!







Love Rania .

( my mom will upload my pic later – she forgot to bring the external cable )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...