DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, June 16, 2011

KaraK Movie

Horror movie is not my favourite movie since  rania was born  .A bit curious and till now I still try to  find the reason but nothing !Back to our Date : We decided to watch Karak Movie as my eldest sister insisted to.:)
Karak Sypnosis :
Based on urban legends and other chilling sightings along the Karak highway, ‘KARAK’ is KRU Studios’ maiden foray into the realm of horror films and is helmed by acclaimed director, Yusry Abdul Halim.
Four college students are heading back to Kuantan after a night out in KL, when they are caught-up in a massive jam along the Karak Highway.
So as to make it back for their classes the next morning, they decide to exit the highway and continue their journey along the old trunk-road…. not knowing that this decision will change their lives forever




We were so lucky as we got middle seat , and I’m not surprised if there are a lot of empty seats in front and back as everyone is  looking forward to watch KL Gangster !! ( I’ve watch the trailer ,its to WILD ) 
 Back to this movie , I would give 3 stars from 5  : eventhough my siblings and ajf laugh and think the movie is funny but for me …:Pit still scary and it’s takes 3 days for me to forget all things .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...