DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Blogger : 15th June 2011

I was  having a wonderful time watching The Princess And The frog again & again & again with rania .I  wish I can spend all my time  24/7 with her and my family   L and the same time being a career woman  but I know it’s impossible .
Even though , we only went back to my hometown once a month ,but my mother always kept sms me :, remind me everything ,advices what I should do and shouldn’t ,she is  also  my top silent reader .She will call /sms and direct comments if she thinks my entry post is not suitable or  typing error.My Mak always said ,If you do your best each and everyday ,Goods thing are sure come your way .What you give is what u get ,and I’ll never forget .
My parent   everthing for me,they are my  King &  QUEEN ,my idol !walid likes to call rather than sms, secretive but u know what ?he is my ‘BFF” berani mati when i’m in primary & secondary school . (to sign my report card if there are red pen marks ) haahahah HE  is a loving , warm and wonderful Father .He  never lost sight of what was really important  for us .Alhamdulillah ALLAH swt gave me a chance to feel  being a mother!15th June 19_ _ is a history for my parents , I was born in Terengganu ( as my father was transferred there for 2 years ) at 7.21 pm ( same like rania 7.28pm)  with middle ic no 46 (weird-o ?) I ‘m so lucky to have a great parents , siblings  ,whom always support me and  never give up on me ,trying their hard to help me   & Love me unconditionally .



2008 , I’m lucky to met Ajf , romantic ,funny ,responsible husband , and our small family tree complete since rania was born !!

&
Thank you family  for advance dinner :seafood BBQ ,and to my  one and only AJF ,





I have listed all my wishlist ,hope I can get it all InsyaALLAH by this year .AMIN .
Last but not least :
Thank yOu ALLAH swt
Happy Birthday Sharifah Nadia
I Love myself more .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...