DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Color Blocking


Or Color Block .TRENDS ALERT .
Come on ? obviously  I’m not a right person to blog about fashion  unfortunely  I just can’t stop myself by thinking about  it .IM not sure when is the trends started but I’m pretty sure that it is one of the Hottest new trends  for the season .??Don’t you think darling ? first of all…we should know better what is  the color blocking clearly,don’t we  ?
Come and search for it :
It combines the use of two or more blocks of colour in an ensemble. This could be for a top, bottom, tunic, a dress and even a handbag or shoes. Simply it means – creating an outfit by putting areas or blocks of solid color next to each other. It can include monotone, bright colours, muted colors, contrasting and complimentary colors. Clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories can all feature color block designs or can make up different blocks of color to be put together for a color block outfit.

Why do you need to be careful while following the color block trend?
Since they often involve the use of bright colours or many different colours together, it is easy to go wrong with it. The best way to pair colour block trends whether it’s for shoes, a tunic or a top is with other basic colours such as black, white, brown and gray. This way your colour block will pop out more and look more polished

Ok ,well  I’m not into makeup . so definitely nope color blocking for that , So guess what ?i just tried it with my old outfit .
Here we go my first color blocking  style:



Top: Blue Kitschen with black slack
Yellow Cheap shawl and red tote .

What say u ?awkward ?funny ?disgusting ?oh over u all..:P not so bad for the first timer ,right ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...