DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nora Elena


Siti Saleha ?first time dengar nama dia . Semua ni start masa i cuti dok rumah boring rania tido and layan sitcom akasia ni.Nora Elena ?nama glamor but jalan cerita dia agak normal  but I LIKE ..thumbs up to siti saleha ,tak tahu la ni first movie but okla.Sekarang i dah addicted .MY HUBBY too..:P
Currently tgh bercuti di  kedah-satu Kulim  habis novel nya .Nanti balik KL,nak pi carila.Tapi ada ke masa nak baca ????heheh

Tak sabar tunggu episod hari ni .lambat nye jam 7 pm.

2 comments:

Mrs Z said...

zie pun suka jgk cerita ni...
kalau nak cari novelnya,boleh beli online.. penulis ceritani sendiri yg jual.. tapi tak ingat la linknya..

Niastory said...

hehe memang rasanye cerita tu ada 'tarikan' sikit hehe...new actress kot.
well tq darling..for the info.
haini baru ada kawan keje offer buku dia yang dah lama beli ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...