DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, May 27, 2011

new online sale!!!

hye sunrise ,


Excited nye dapat Fb notification about my friend , Aleeya ,yang baru je migrate ke UK  dah mula buat business online .I like ..:) Ok fine memang banyak sekarang ni but susah sikit untuk AJF and i percaya ..hahah takut bukan tuduh menipu but rasa unsecure.Tapi bile yaya dah buat business boleh la beli kat dia .Trust her - her taste is not bad ..:P
ok yaya u should belanja nad  'gucci ' or 'mulberry'  tau ..

besides handbags , yaya juga ambil pre-order for trousers ,maxi-dress , any brands any collections ( even the latest )
oohh i love maxi dress so much ..) but kena make up if pakai dress if not jumpe orang je ada je statement
 " u pregnant ke ?" ntah la  because i look so pale and ugly  or %&*$^ i look fat in it ..hahahahhaa

 
and don;t forget to click LIKE button in FB ( search for fashion lovers authentic )   to keep u updated by time to time and lets spread this to your friends and families who loves shopping & fashion!


nice kan thsi maxi dress:).so cool ,yeah sexy sebab ikut shape body  but i think its better if u  wear tights and   blazer .and nampak sungguh comfy sebab its cotton .kan??

*  picture from Google .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...