DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

K.E.R.J.A

i dah start keje semalam.
today keje pagi .
rania sangat comel tadi pagi.
selalu nye dia ok je if i explain kat dia yang i nak pegi keje .

BUT.

tadi pagi rania menangis sekuat hati -mungkin sebab mommy lama cuti.
after mommy cakap 'i will be back at 2pm' ok darling...?

AND

Rania terus show her tantrum and jalan hentak kaki to her room .
i thought dia merajuk.

BUT

rupe-rupenye anak mommy pandai comel ni pegi ambil kasut.
ala babycakes mommy ni..

oopss..lupe salam bloggers, im happy !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...