DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am a PROUD mummy

Dari dulu sampai sekarang , there no such things of celebrate father’s day , mother’s day ,valentine days , women days  for ajf and I .for us everyday is our special day , contoh nye we all jarang sambut birthday on the particular day ,We all tak tunggu certain date to buy presents , to give Romantic cards , to surprise beloved ones.Honestly , i memang tak suke celebrate my Birthday ( don’t know why – but I LOVE present s ) on  mother;S DAY ,after finished my night duty , AJf ,rania and I  had a quick wonderful  breakfast at Damansara , then we   visit  Tok mi at PJ .
Ingat kan nak habiskan masa dengan family di rumah je , but ajf ajak dinner kat luar  and to buy groceries ., At first im not so happy to go as AJF sakit ( fever + headache and bloated ) tapi bila ajf yakinkan that he is OK  – we off to MIDvalley .Memang boring bila raja kuat makan , tak ada appetite L rania  and I je yang makan .He is so different , tak pernah tengok dia sakit macam tu sampai takmau makan …ye kawan- kawan itu pelik!Suami saya suka makan!And masa I tgh makan dia mintak excuse to Pharmacy – nak beli panadol .Lama dia pegi ( risau I )
After 5 minutes ( sebenarnya 5 minutes je dia pegi :P ) ..terkejut I bila  muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhksssssss  dari belakang di pipi I ..hhe thank you sayang , and guess what ?? ada bunga and card as well..
(“,)






Well  ok la memang bukan  a bouquet  of red roses but still ? its from MR AJF ..jadi ia sangat la istimewa!

I love u hubby …
Tak sabar nak balik kedah end of this month , yehaa nak jumpe my Mak ..muah love u mak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...