DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, May 7, 2011

AL-Rawsha Restaurant



Salam ,
Sekarang ada banyak restaurant arab di Malaysia , frankly speaking im not into it sehingga la I jumpe my hubby haha ..dia makan SEMUA makanan tiada pantang larang bak kata orang tua senang di jaga ( tidak cerewet _ Alhamdulillah …(“,)
So rezeki makanan yang melimpah harus la dikongsi bersama –sama,This is our second time ke sini..still the foods is marvelous …
Pictures please


Arayes-minces meat in spices and lebanese  bread

 falafel -Ground chick peas ,onion,parsley and garlic




 Lamb mandy








 Labneh -yogurt dip with min, olive oil and garlic


Shawarma beef sandwich

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...