DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Advance Birthday dinner

Hye sugarplum ,
Alhamdulillah im fine-great  syukur pada ALLAH swt – getting better .well this is the right time to be a best buddy /twin to my Vitamin E cream and Mederma cream .Ok back to the title,yes its advance birthday dinner for my /our dearest sister ,Sharifah Maziana (kak ina ) .Oleh kerana I tak dapat cuti on 3rd May . so we plan awal .It is not a surprised sebab birthday girl yang belanja hahah ….malas nak fikir dinner kat mana atas masingmasing ada taste yang berlainan ,we all bersepakat untuk masak, makan and kemas sendiri je di home sweet home ,
Happy Birthday darling sister …May ALLAH bless u with happiness and prosperity so u can belanja rania and nadia ..ye ah…
p/s tunggu pics from my photog..cepat la darling..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER..love u so much from nadia , jazeel and Rania..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...