DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life is too short

Life is too short ..
:( im sorry ,sedey sangat dengar/ baca paper today as my colleagues 's family yang mengalami kemalangan jalan raya and meninggal di tempat kejadian..

inna lillah wa inna 'ilayhi raji'un

Life is too short to be unhappy 
Forget all the drama and smile 
 Kill your enemies with a good, big smile

4 comments:

BabyIntan said...

Nape nie nadia? What had happened to ur fren tu...if u don't mind me asking.

Latest n3: Wordless Wednesday-Part 4!

neverletmego said...

Salam kak intan ,hye .how are u and arissa ..btw , adik colleague nadia meninggal bersama2 wife and anak lelaki 4 years old.muda lagi family diaorang ni kak intan .eventhough nadia tak kenal sangat tapi still sedih and muka arwah sebiji muka kawan nadia ..:(...nadia rasa masuk semua paper included metro (link) ,STAR ,mingguan ,..

Riha NCL said...

Nadia
suka ayat you yang last tu!
sangat2 setuju..

neverletmego said...

hye eh riha , how are u? memang kan LIfe is too short ,kan?tak payah la nak gaduh masam muka..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...