DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ALLAH knows BEST

ALLAH knows what is best for us



So why should we complain


We always want the sunshine


But He knows there must be rain.






We always want laughter


and the merriment of cheer


but our heart will lose


their tenderness


If we never shed a tear.






ALLAH tests us often


with suffering and sorrow


He tests us not to punish us


but to help us meet tomorrow.






For growing trees are strenghtened


if they can withstand the storm


and the sharpness of the chisel


gave the marble its grace and form.






ALLAH tests us often


and for every pain


He gives us


provided we are patient


Is followed by rich gain


So whenever we feel that


everything is going wrong


It is just ALLAH'S way to make our spirit strong.






Author Unknown







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...