DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Junk food moment ..

Repo Men





- JUDE Law ( my fav actor- love his regional accent of english )


- Forest whitaker


Remy ( Jude Law ) and Jake ( Forest Whitaker ) are best friends and The Union’s MOST dangerous repossession fall behind on their payments .But after an accident forces Remy to be outfitted with a top –of –the-line heart replacement ,he finds himself in debt and unable to pay .Now ,the hunter becomes the hunted as jake will stop at nothing to track him down to finish the job .


STAR: 2 out of 5


Neverletmego : I would suggest to those people yang tak boleh /tak tahan tengok darah tu tak payah tgk movie ni because keje this – handsome-sweet- eventho his hair not so cool in this movie – memotong and mengambil balik organ transplant orang yang tak bayar balik installment ..crazy meh …:P ambil cenggitu je.potong pakai pisau pe ntah even dalam taxi pun dia boleh buat . funny well movie still movie its not reality , doctor nak buat pun susah ...and I don’t like it because the ending macam ??%^&*.






The Last Airbender

 STAR : 4 out of 5


Neverletmego : Best as I memang gemar sangat crita pembohong ni..:P huhu aiyak…and its real , sebab mengikut turutan four nations ,AIR –WATER – EARTH- FIRE air boleh menyejukkan api..Can’t wait to see The last airbender 2 ..dah ada ke?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...