DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Im speechless ..

Salam bloggers

23rd February 2011


its already 3 o’clock In the morning, it’s a quite fine morning .Alhamdulillah diriku masih lagi bernafas ,terima kasih ALLAH swt .A bit upset-sad- mood today .:( Dah lama I tak jenguk one blog , well I I knew her blog from my friend + friend + friend’s blog , I tak add her in my bloglist .Last time I baca blog dia pun last year ,maybe middle of june or july .Long time ago ,…bUt I remember BEST story of her life and family – been told AJF , I admired her family so much ..So , tonight I decided to visit her …hoping a new story , enjoy , happy mode with her sweert husband and cute + adorable daughte r..


Once I buke je blog dia …I terkejut – for the past 2 months all her entry about sorrow , sad,death , giving me hopes, ghost , ..etc  negative story ..AM sorry , being a woman , can’t runaway from …..i’ve been thinking that her husband dishonest? Having an affair with another woman .But the TRUE story is …ALLAH swt lebih menyayangi nye ..:(. .. dalam cerita nye sebab heart attack and dia sempat buat CPR TAPI …menitis air mata bile I baca , dengupan jantung I laju .my hand jadi shaking …after a few minutes my AJF called me , yes dia belum tido ! …Ya ALLAH …I tak tahu kalau benda ini semua terjadi pada diri ini , its hurt me even tho I don’t know her , her family but deep in my heart – I rasa macam kenal dia..its easy for us to say Yes , I understand what u feel ‘..not easy to empathize ..:( melainkan u sendiri alaminye ..I can’t imagine if I loss my LOVE…..:(


Hidup ini sementara …kadang-kadang kita alpa dengan duniawi sehingga lupakan hal akhirat .Pinjaman ALLAH ..Tak dapat bayangkan macam mana la nikmat di SYURGA yang dijanjikan sedangkan di dunia pun orang dah lupa diri dengan ke’asyikkan nye ..MASYALLAH..


~neverletmego~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...