DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great weekend s

Happy sangat sebab my family from Kedah datang KL, wedding my aunty dekat Mindef ? last Saturday – 12th March , it’s a blast as I buka je dapat jumpe my parents tapi my maktok , and all Haji Nyak Gam clan .alhamdulillah ,….:P rasa guilty dalam hati dah reda (sebab dah 2 bulan tak balik kedah ..)..The wedding receptions is so simple, yet wonderful and unique sebab selalu nye kite tgk Groom yang pakai uniform and the bride akan pakai gown /dress tapi for this wedding , my aunty , Col (Dr) Sharifah













MAlam , we ,4 siblings keluar to Mid valley , ..best sgt enjoy gelak , gossip , gile2 la diaorang spent time together ….so lovely …(“,)..crazy kakak, dear – chicken pox kak ina , darling bro - Othman …I miss u all so much …






Kali ini cuti I tak plan keluar memana sebab nak gunakan sepenuhnye ‘sembang ‘ with my mak walid and siblings je ..(“,)…thank you u mak walid ..i love u !..After wedding , we visited my uncle ( ami – Walid’s big brother) at Mont Kiara , now ami not in good condition , semakin kurus , semakin saki t..:( seedy sangat … now ami ‘s face exactly like tok .remind me to my late grandmom ( TOk – walid;s mother ) .introduce u to rania ‘s 2nd cousin – sharifah Mysha Mizuki ( her mother is Japanese )







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...