DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rania sick : mommy baba sad




Rania down with fever last week ,started on monday , 10th january ..after non-stop tepid sponging and balance -Syrup paracetamol , progesic rania still feverish .Refused foods, milk.bimbang sangat so on 12th ajf and me bawa rania to ER -PCMC..


done influenza rapid test as she already runny nose for a week ( afraid H1N1 ) and blood test ..alhamdulillah it is viral fever not dengue .So ER doc started her with Antibiotic -augmentin ( which is her first time taking antibiotic -as her mommy tak suke ubat even though im a Nurse ,i dont trust chemical ) bla bla ...and of course progesic syrup for her fever .From 4 hourly to 6 hourly medicine ,alhamdulillah rania ok from fever .But after day 2 taken Augmentin ,rania developed rashes whole over her face and body .I'm not sure allergic reaction to the drug or because of viral fever - ..nak bawa rania to PCMC balik pun macam penat pulak sebab rania so active and happy....cume loose stool ( side effect augmentin is ur baby will loose stool ) ...and her appetite is good .Thanks to ALLAH swt after consult with her paeds ( via phone ) and stop the augmentin ..rania now better and better ..(",)nO fever and no diarrhea and kuat makan macam normal ...




My happy baby princess...

5 comments:

Wahidah said...

alhamdulillah rania dh makin better..take care nadh

Goku said...

bibi miss rania soo much ah

neverletmego said...

TO WAI : thanks wai

To Bibi :Rania miss bibi so much to

Elin said...

klu bb sakit..mak bapak sure sedih kan.. :(

Aunty hope rania getting well...

neverletmego said...

To elin : yes ,bile baby sakit .parents yang mengelabah lebih ..(",)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...