DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Budget Date -RM 50


Just the two of us


We can make it if we try


Just the two of us



 2 tickets movie  = RM 20




Popcorn + Beverages = RM 8.70



Dinner at UpTown for 2 = RM 18.00


Parking Ticket at OU = RM1


Total = RM 47.70


Balance = RM 2.30 Masuk kat Tabung Rania ..heheh :p








Alhamdulillah even sibuk bekerja , dapat juga dating with AJF ..(“,)
Thank You bee – I had a blast + great time .
Serious .!!!Nice date .

2 comments:

Dayu said...

dating tetap kena beb
kena kasik semarak skit
ni asyik ngadap anak je pun, tak bleh gak

neverletmego said...

hehe .tu la..rest for while .
(",) spent quality time with darling hubby but after end movie terus ingat baby ..hhe :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...