DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, October 16, 2010

SOFT Carbonate drinks


Signs and Symptoms
Frequent urination
Excessive thirst
Extreme hunger
Tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
Feeling very tired much of the time
Very dry skin
More infections than usual



Lately ni I memang mengalami all this Signs and Symptoms ,exhausted bukan kepalang .Ini semua Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes MeLLitus. I’m afraid to tell my hubby due to my ‘stubborn ‘ attitude yang suke sangat minum SOFT Carbonate DRINKs .yes most everyday I akan minum Coke /Pepsi .Bukan tak tahu side effects nye but …kesedapan & Nikmat nye .This habit menjadi-jadi selepas settle my confinement .Now akibatnye I frequent had severe headache – panadol /ponstan memang tak pernah jalan and end up with IM Voltaren 75mg/3ml .:( yeah its bad – depending to medication ) but what to do .I can’t bear with the pain .


Ya ALLH swt bile la nak berubah ni ..:(


p/s - hari ini I dah berubah , I dah takminum Coke / pepsi yang ada 9/sp of Sugar .BUT I beli Kickapoo Joy Juice .hikhik Improvement kan ? ..:P

HOpe My Senior nurse ,MISS C_ _ get well soon, So sad ,its bad news week -i guess:(
Be strong ..will always pray for u .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...