DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"First night" after 2 years

10/10 /10



Best nye date ni ,


Sape yang lahir date ni memang best kan ? nanti dekat ic - appear 101010 - **-**** my cousin delivered  today . congratulations abg Shahar & sis Naomi .


Ramai juga tidak melepas kan peluang untuk menjadikan tarikh ni as their memorable day/event – same goes to me ?? ye ke :( …but to me….its sad day …


First night after 2 years .

Gempak je kalau orang baca kan? Huhu yes since I married to ajf , sampai la ke saat 9 /10/10 ..i tak pernah keje malam ,Bukan tak nak memang tak nak haha .. tapi sebab kahwin- kahwin sibuk cuti , tup tup pregnant bunting pelamin , morning sickness yang teruk so bolej jadikan alasan  I tak keje malam mengada kan ? orang lain pun pregnant juga kan ? .:P Tapi now ajf n me have to accept that im a nurse and always be a staff nurse ..


Shift malam kena juga buat kan ?.
Apa la hubby & rania tgh buat sekarang ye ? diaorang rindu I tak ?

:(..i rindu u la..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...