DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stroller to let go

Brand : Sweet Cherry
Harga belian :RM490.
Price to let go : rm***
Negotiable
Email Me : shnadia86@yahoo.com to see more pics/the price

almost 1 year pakai but condition still like brand new .


* eh ada kaki mommy ..

3 comments:

Wahidah said...

stroller kenangan ne..hehehe..teringt time jenjalan ngan ko ngan baby rania dl..:((

ZieRa said...

knp nk jual nad???

neverletmego said...

aah wai .ingat g ye ko ?kite lepak kat subang parade ..:P

to ziera - nak jual sebab ada stroller baru /lain ..takmo penuhkan stor ..:Plagipun membazirkan kalau tak guna..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...