DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A W A R D


1.THANKS & LINKS THAT THE PERSON GIVE YOU THE AWARD

~Thank you to
wirda , long time nadia tak dapat award heheheh..


2.PASS THE AWARD ONTO 15 BLOGGER YOU'VE RECENTLY DISCOVERED AND THINK ARE FANTASTIC

well,i jarang online lately ni but this is top 15 blogs that everytime i online mesti jenguk their blog..(",)
~bukan pemalas,tapi cume at night je dapat online ...melayan rania tadi ..
instead to 15 blogs ,i give the award to all my blogger friends (new n old ) ..u all deserved this award!!!(",)


3. CONTACT SAID BLOG AND LET THEM KNOW THEY HAVE WON THE AWARD .
~Attention friends,u all semua the best !!


4. STATE 7 THING ABOUT YOURSELF

1) i love my hubby -ajf ,rania ,mak ,walid ,ummi ,baba sisters n bro n family .
2)enjoy working as staff nurse
3) suka shopping - but still kawal nafsu alhamdulillah
4)love blogging!!
5)addicted to vanilla coke.,
6) enjoy watching DVD s ,tv with mr ajf
7) suke makan +makan +makan + timbang berat badan

Btw thank you again wirda...wish u luck in ur noble job -career -as a teacher .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...