DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, April 8, 2010

maktok n tokwalid R A N I A

Belum masuk weekends ,dah penuh schedule for this weekend .
Maktok and tokwalid ( my parent ) dah sampai from kedah ptg tadi..yehoo...stay kl until tuesday je--insyALLAh ..

Ada majlis kesyukuran 50 years wedding anniversary my tokcik dik+tok wan (my nenek + datok sedara ) at TTDI .
Tak sabar nak pi sebab ramai family nak datang terutama nye my lovely + beautiful Grandmother ..Lama tak jumpe maktok..(",)..rindu teramat sangat ..

Well-actualy nak minta pendapat blogger friends ,nak bagi pe present for pasangan 50 years ni tp tak sempat nak update blog jadi i beli frame je from Lovely Lace ..
Plan nak bagi potret (central market ) but masa tak mengizainkan..:P


* Ramai yang suruh update pics rania ,but taks empat n kemalasan melanda diri ini..:P
Next entry la ye ..
so sure busy this weekend melayan my parents ..love u mak walid ..


n u too hubby bee..muahks muahkk..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...