DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekends

MY big sister a.k.a bibi izan Rania in KL 1 week for her kursus ,so after kursus,on 25th feb till 28th feb she spent her holiday + weekend with us .
Thanks kakak..and hubby boo melayan I n akak..(“,)

Friday ( 26th feb )

Maulidur Rasul ,Public holiday – yet im working .morning shift .As usual after shift ajf picked me up and we straight went to FRIM.Frankly speaking ,before this I tak pernah dengar bout FRIM, FRIM a.k.a Forest Research Institute Malaysia .hhahaheh.ye la I bukan org sini ma,I org kedah.Before g I google n wow looks interesting ,ada sungai ,picnic ,n cafĂ© –malay tea house ,ada canopy walk.huh excited nye nak pegi

Ermm,,we arrived there about 4pm.They charge rm1 per/person and rm4 for car ?( nape car kena bayar juga ek?)whatever..Kite diberitahu canopy walk dah ditutp – ala sedih nye ,tu la tempat pertma yang I nak pegi L..we had our lunch at Malay tea house ,ok lor not bad ,ajf – mee rebus ,akak – nasi goreng bonda ,me – laksa singapore .
Our desert is – sago gula melaka.the prices lak okk boleh tahan la.not to expensive.(“,)..


Ajf n me suke sgt rumah tu ( the malay tea house bungalow ) very nice ,small n neat…bile la nak dapat rumah cam tu kat kampung agaknye..in kedah ..(“,)
Sungai pun ok..so maybe next time wh have to plan seriously and to bloggers friends ,who needs to go out from chaoscity ,FRIM is best n nearer place to relax with ur family ….tapi make sure kelaur awal pagi ,udara lagi fresh .u can start with warm up – jogging n mandi di sungai .yehaha..ajar orang lak..










B ..jpm jogging,I kena sit up la..huhu..

Saturday 26th Feb 2010

Ok today Saturday I request day off but atas sebab tertentu my bos tak dapat approve kan ( short of staff) so I curi2 keluar at 10.30 am because its rania’s appointment to see her paeds ,DR Anthony James at PCMC.Rania already 7 months ,her weight is 7.5 kg ,height = .ne fever ,rania dah start solid food and alhamdulillah rania Is healthy baby girl.( walaupun having running nose ) rania tetap maintain cun didepan Dr anthony nye yang jarang2 sekali dapat berjumpe.hahha….funny rania show her gimnas pose to Dr A – shows that she ready to go to next step- Crawling.macam tunggu panaskan engine pun ad juga .hehehe..Rania tak cry masak di I inject cume masa ubat di masukkan ,she cry but sekejap je..strong anak mommy n baba..muaksss



~at pcmc lobby ~
after paeds and mommy habis keje ,we had our lunch + dinner at mid valley ,..i berniat untuk cari new pair of shoes for me( pusing2 susah gile nak cari NADIA” s shoes ..,hehe last 2 at foor court garden .againagain we all terserempak with Aunty Dalila with my scoolmate ,bff Alvin raj ..huhu ..miss u both somuch ,…
Thanks akak because baby sit rania n spent time with us ..love u sis..
See u in Kulim next weekend..muahlks…(“,)


















2 comments:

Atiqah Adnan said...

bestnye frim tu.. hehe kat mane tu nadia..

ZieRa said...

nad!! rayyan 5 month dah 7.6kg!! huh... dah x larat dukung..hehe.. kim salam kat princs rania k :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...