DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Triple Wedding Reception

Last weekend - on CNY .
L O V E ( me+ajf + rania) went to SIS lina's wedding reception at Putrajaya.
The reception start at 8 pm ,Actually sis lina ( ajf's sister) married Oct 2008 ,n reception girl's side pun dah (in my old entry) but for pengantin lelaki belum due to Her parents in law tak tinggal di Malysia..

So now triple wedding for her ,her brother n sister in law...
theme Arabian night ,n western ...(ye ke?..ntah i think so )


-sis Lina n her beloved husband abg Thani , n at the back is my sis in law (ajf 's sister ) Farhana.-

-Baby Rania with her black velvet gown-



- Bridegrooms-

NICE N simple wedding..
I Loikes..(",)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...