DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BImbang

After few days,baru dapat online,Fb n Blog
shocked after baca blog one on my school mate -Before this blog nye ceria with kerja kahwin nye MArch ni but now kisah pemergian Adiknye disebabkan 'leptospirosis' ..menakutkan..
sign n symptom nye demam for long time ,vomiting..
(jangan pandang remeh temeh )
even though i tak rapat sangat with my friend ni but still ...:(
Al - Fatihah ,NAdea tabahkan hati ye ,kuatkan semangat InsyALLAh Allah tempatkan dia dikalangan Orang2 yang beriman,.,AMIN.,
Tak dapat rasakan bagaimana perasaan kalau ditempat NAdea now:(..
Tetibe rasa bimbang bout my Ajf -???
better check my schedule back ,to do medical check up for Ajf

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

al-fatihah..skrang ne tk tentulah..penyakit byk yg silent killer..last minute detect end up pass away..

take care syg..:)

neverletmego said...

tu la wai ..:(.
takut pula aku....
take care too .di negara org nanti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...