DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, January 16, 2010

museum

A Common Faith : Steve McCurry's Travels through the Muslim World.

Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia

Jalan Lembah Perdana
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 2274 2020
Fax: +603 2274 0529
E-mail :

Steve McCurry recognised universally as one of finest imagemaker,won a lot of awards.Frankly speaking ,im not good in picture or camera ..But everybody love to see pics right??after work today ,AJF ajak me n Rania pegi Islamic Art MUseum Malaysia.Last time i pegi pun is last year .Interesting exhibition ,.huh Cantik..maybe we dont know about his religious view but the faith that has surrounded him on his journeys is ISLAM.

Me--tertarik dengan karya nya yang menunjukkan luahan peribadatan yang tidak formal seperti pic seorg pembuat batu- bata yang sedang berdoa ditempat kerjanya yang berhabuk..means islam tak meletakkan masjid sahaja tempat untuk beribadat ,dimana mana asalkan suci ,bersih pun berada kite boleh beribadat kepada NYA

IM kinda girl oops..mommy n wife yang not into Museum ..But This time ,i mengalah .betul kata my AJF..memnag interesting..RM12 /person and half price for student is cheap..(",)

p/s -->my ajf GOmuk?u kata ?who cares .I LOVE HIM so much ..and love him n he is handsome ..sila jangan muntah huhuu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...