DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tension headache ..

Past few days ni kerap i kena headache .well dulu if headache makan ponstan or synflex mesti insyALLah ok .But now even makan ubat painkiller paling strong pun tak boleh.sekarng to often.Even on - off tapi once dia datang huh...sakit nye ALLAH je tahu..Before this banyak mc n tido bout headache tak baik2..nak kata bout terlanggar kereta wai dulu mustahil??so today i buat keputusan nak do further treatment n investigation.So went to hospital ( hukhuk uk im working there ) n do check up n CT Scan -brain.First time buat ,selalu nye just antar patients but today me myself yang buat..Then..the report is normal..-No Abnormality detected!!alhamdulillah
yahoo..happy skit but yet -still sakit kepala..ermm..my dr diagnose me as -Tension Headache .

To all jangan salah sangka ,tension headache bukan means that im stress a.k.a tension or pape je kemungkinan...(",)

Tension headache is may appear periodically ("acute ," less than 15 days per month) or daily ("chronic," more than 15 days per month). Acute tension headache may be described as a mild to moderate constant band-like pain, tightness, or pressure around the forehead or back of the head and neck.So my case is more to acute tension headache .

What Causes Tension Headaches?
There is no single cause for tension headaches. In some people like me , tension headaches are caused by tightened muscles in the back of the neck and scalp. This muscle tension may be caused by:

Inadequate rest - yeah me
Poor posture- erm..me
Emotional or mental stress-???not sure .i dont think so
Fatigue -yes ,everday .
Hunger -??maybe


Tension headaches are usually triggered by some type of environmental or internal stress. The most common sources of stress include family, social relationships, friends, work, and school. Examples of stressors include:
Having problems at home/difficult family life
Having a new child
Having no close friends
Returning to school or training; preparing for tests or exams
Going on a vacation -yup.but no stres .
Starting a new job
Losing a job
Deadlines at work
Competing in sports or other activities
Being a perfectionist
Not getting enough
sleep
Being over-extended (involved in too many activities/organizations)
Episodic tension headaches are usually triggered by an isolated stressful situation or a build-up of stress.
Daily stress can lead to chronic tension headaches.

the pain on my head feels like im wearing a very tight rania's head band. hehe and sometimes the pain is like a squeeze or a pressure on head.
I jadi muak makan all kind of chemical drugs..huh but what to do.??erm sakit sgt ,need rest n holiday ..huh..
yey holiday.....here i come!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...