DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding Sister in law - sis amyrah

15th November 2009 ..
Wedding sis ya i tak tolong langsung because tak sempat sebab kerja je n cuti takde,lagipun yesterday (sunday ) pun i keje morning shift sebab nak simpan cuti for wedding cousin i kat alor setar and wedding reception sis amyrah dekat alor setar juga.Hope my boss bagi cuti ( annual leave dah habis-huhuhu) kena amik unpaid leave ke ah??BTw sejak ada baby Rania ni semua tak sempat .Kadang2 ajf pun terlepas pandang..

wedding semalam at DEWAN Merak KAyangan.Gorgeous bride n groom.MUka sis amyrah cam my AJF kan??very nice wedding,with pink n white roses....i loikes (",)

Ajf 's family with bride groom (me with shocking pink + green )macam out je huhuu

Baby Rania with her lovely gown -present from aunt Amyrah .
Thanks aunt..(",)

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

geram tgk pipi rania...meh stay onenight ktu mah auntie wai meh..lalalala

neverletmego said...

hehe ..tak mo la nanti aunty wai buli rania.hehe
tak best la nanti aunty wai nak tinggal rania dah..:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...