DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, August 28, 2009

Rania's Book (",)


Rania -28 days old(pic was taken last nite-this time rania marajuk nak tido tapi mommy sibuk nak amik pic)

Rania's book - Once i tahu je im preggy,i terus plan buat special book for her.macam2 jenis n design jual kat kinokuniya n mph n borders..tapi ntah..manag cun2 tapi rasa cam nak buat sendiri..so lahir la buku ni.i tak buat pink color sebab that time 2 weeks preggy so tak tahu wheather baby gurl or boy..
:)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




7 comments:

Nadia Yuna said...

kreatifnya u nadia. good idea! =)

neverletmego said...

huhu thanks nadia..:) senyap je dia.nad selalu baca entry nadia je.:)..selamat berpuasa ..

atiQah adNan said...

what a suwiiiitt mommy...
hehe qah pun suke gitu dear..
kadang-kadang sume nye nak masuk dalam book..hhhee

Wahidah said...

so creative..keep it up

neverletmego said...

to atiqah - tu la..at least nanti ada bukti n kenangan for me ,rania n her baba..right dear?

to wai -:)....tq wai

Fai said...

bestnya.... for memory... nnti rania dh bsar boleh tgk

neverletmego said...

to fai - salam fai..aah memory .fai pun buat la time tgh preggy ni.how s ur baby?ok..fai pregnant baby boy ke gurl ek?
take care dear..dbile due ek?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...