DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, August 28, 2009

my netbook-THANKS KAKAK. & AJF

AKhirnye...dapat juga my netbook pink chic.:) lama menunggu (not really)..thanks kakak..appreciate it,ye la i kan tgh confinement mana ble kuar rumah.,..Banyak cubaan-tak bole pakai maxis broadband la..pe la..:(..but at last atas jasa baik my sister gi penang gi pi mai pi mai try untuk fix kan my netbook..thanks sis..love u so much..




pink chic

mouse pink,earphone pink,beg green???takpe la..dari orange kan?/



Thanks to my beloved hubby too (hadiah for mommy )

3 comments:

Ms. Nutt said...

J.E.L.E.S!!!! I LOVE PINK LAPPY..HUKHUK..NAK GAK...hehe

Wahidah said...

pergh..jeles...sgt cantek..all pink..

neverletmego said...

to natra - huhu lama mommy mengidam mini lappy ni.kebetulan hp ada pink.:)

to wahidah - :)..tq wai..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...