DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

baby's name

aktiviti today is search in googles makna2 nama nama dalam islam..:)
macam2 nama jumpe tapi ada satu nama ni ter'paut dalam hati ni..:)..Ajf pun suker..:)sedap kan b..dah lama suke nama ni.
after ultrasound with Dr seri ,n know sex of our baby- terus keluar nama tu..simple sweet n short.frankly speaking ,kalau ble nak ltak satu nama je.simple .lagipun nama AJF dah 3 words.so untuk memudahkan our baby -me n ajf nak letak just one short name..
Oleh kerana nama walid is SYEd ..n my name is Sharifah..n Nama hubby is AJF..jadi nama anak2 harus la diletakkan WAN di pangkal depannya..why ek?ntah but all my family,cousin pun teruskan tradition ini.:)..so follow jela..

AJf pun ok je..:) janji makna nama baby kite baik kan darling?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...