DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

13 weeks 4 Days

3rd February 2009
-kecil kan perot?well dah 3 months pregnant.maybe cause me thin n tall..so perot tal nampak sgt.
-but jeans macam dah ketat.
-Yesterday masa nak angkat laundry basket ,terslip n 'jatuh tangga' .ouchh cakit nye YA ALLAH SWT je tahu..ada skit blood tapi i just ignore it(Takut gak)
- esok ,is 3rd la..g keje cam biasa ..normal routine .beli nasi lemak @ampang park for breakfast..
-after breakfast,broommm smua kuar balik..(muntah -as usual)
-perut beertambah sakit (like period pain) and kaki sakit..:(
-Then after that mulala semua my friends membebel suruh rehat n jumpe my gynae @ 10.30 am
-so b4 tu i rest kt ER dulu,tetibe je muncul hubby .tq ssyang .:)
- ALHAMDULILLAH ,syukur nothing bad happen to my baby.my strong little baby,but its too early to detect whether its a boy or girl.:) what ever its ,mommy loves u sayang...

3 Months 1 weeks 4 days
fetal heart rate - 150 bpm
length - 7.56 cm

-Dr SEri SUniZa advice me to admit for observation n refer to orthopedc..
-TAPI biasala i refuse.nurse mana nak admit ward..hehehhe...i request rest at home n just apply home treatment (cold compress ) je..tgk if its better or nope..:)

Thanks mak walid friends ER PCMC and mye..really appreciate...:)

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

alahai ...syg careful taw after this,,,isk3

neverletmego said...

huuhuhuh k i will :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...