DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, January 5, 2009

morning sickness..

hye....last saturday ada first antenatal check up with Dr Seri Suniza,OBS n Gynae..:")...m working that day tapi Ajf datang teman masa appointment ngang dr.
Excited lak Ajf bila tgk masa buat ultrasound..:)..baru first trimester..kecik g baby nye..:)
alhamdulillah ....

start monday ni,badan jadi lemah.
asek rasa nausea..banyak vitamin makan tapi makan kurang..
g toilet plak kerap..tapi kurang minum air..
lapar tapi bila makan rasa nak vomit..
sian AJf..:(
berat badan dah kurang :(..camni..:((
makan buah n hot choc n yogurt je ble skrg ni..:(

sorry to all my friends tak sempat nak buat tag..
nak mengadap pc lelama pun rasa nak vomit..

2 comments:

n a d e a said...

congratulation dear..
wah da nk jd mommy nih..

take care ok..

Wahidah said...

kewl kay...mula2 mmg la mcm tu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...