DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, September 26, 2008

Wishing ang HOping...Ally mcbeal N me.:)


'sharifah Nadia Al-Sagoff tgh melayan Barry White dance in Ally Mcbeal-Title og da song is...u re the first,my last ,my everything..:)

ALLY McBEAL..famous in 1997 @ NTV7.never ever missed that series..lately ni..rasa cam im goin to be like her lak..i always dream n imagine that i was her..:)..heheheh crazy nut..
not pscyco but .haahha..sesape yang pnah layan series dia tahu la how..ada sama tak kiteorg..memang different la.
but body(THiny little girl)-well i m not short like her nway.,, n kuat ber'imaginasi'..same.
hehehe...

Like today,rasa geram kat "SESEORG " ni ....n tgk je dia ..n rasa cam g tumbuk2 n gigit tangan dia..tapi reality is i still kat my chair depan pc ggit jari..huhu..watevur...rasa puas sgt...

'AKU Gelong!!"

2 comments:

zamz said...

emm kalau ally mcbeal tu pakai tudung sama kot hehe

neverletmego said...

ye ek?agaknye la..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...