DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, September 12, 2008

lamernye...

lamenye tak update..well skrg ni busy hari2 keje ngan ramai patient n bout JCI..
JCI weeks...so banyak la benda kena set up kat ER...erm...even org kecik dlam PCMC tapi main peranan gak la kan?huhuhu

k nothing much to update...
monday n tuesday lepas cuti keje malam----
-sibuk teman AJf settle kan hal nye..:)
- beli Borang HIV ..rupa2nya sejak bulan august borang HIV diberikan percuma )kalau tak harga nya RM 10...heheh...
- Tapi tak sempat nak g check..:)
-g Bazar Ramadhan TTDi..best gak..at last jumpa my puding caramel..tapi one slice Rm 3...
mahal tu..
-bla.bla..bla..

Wednesday..keje ptg..
- after work teman AJf g Umah uncle wan...(suami arwah OT),jenguk .n AJf tibe2 rasa rindu kat ARwah OT .(me too)...

Thursday...
- erm..g masjid jamek..settle kan souvenier for guest...nx week katanya siap..
-went to bazar ramadhan with Sina n Dina..
- n ikut AJF g tarawih..:) im HaPPPPPPY....

sad n HAPPY weeks....:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...