DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, September 26, 2008

K.A.M.I


-training:-huhu to be a good mother?

-my roomate time study dulu..mie montel.mis her so much-

huh..pejam celik pejam celik ,g 4 hari je nak raya..akhi2 bln ramadhan banyak la activity yang dipenuhi..busy..sgt...dgn puasa,iftar,raya,wedding,friends,ermm..me??dah jadi cam robot ni...kurg rest...pepepun even tired but im happy :)..tomorow nite ummi Ajf akan berangkat ke egypt.Dah la tak dapt raya with family,ummi Ajf plak beraya @ sana..
many things happen this week.

- berbuka with AJf's fwen.
-shopping sme stuff for raya n my wedding
-my wedding card dah siap.tgu printing..(i noe im late)
-n paling best dapat berbuka puasa with my sccooolmate a.k.a best buddy..:)
mye-anis-moon-dla-beto,,--->tapi plg tak best ata tak dpt join..:(
-Neway waitin for dla to upload oyr pic..ahaks...cant wait.:).cpt la dla



-Dia gila camera,aku gila???

-ini kami-

4 comments:

dearest ata said...

hukhuk..sedih sgt xdpt join..papepun aku nk minta maaf kat korg k..sowi 1000x..xdpt nk luangkan masa..n plus aku demam =(
nwy, pics ada kat dla??? aiiii..mana dla ni..xupload2 lg..aku nk tgk ni... =)

.t e n t a n g.n a n i e . said...

nad!!!
:)

cun la selendang strip yg nad pkai tu..

ske2!!

neverletmego said...

takpe..neway ko dmam kan ata ? nanti jumpe masa wedding aku k..insyallah..

neverletmego said...

heeh nanie.thanx.murah je.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...