DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, August 10, 2008

tired.exhausted.hungry(a bit la)

tired gile..dah la tak cukup tidow jejalan ( happy la dapat jalan with my familia n AJf) ..datang2 keje je ...pts datang macam air terjun kat lata iskandar!!Letih bercampur penat n tenat..best pts ramai.tapi keletihan yang terlampau sgt...


esok Ahad 10 august 2008 ,congratulationz syg..siena for ur graduation day..:)
sayang siena

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...